The mission of LPGA Women Who Play - San Antonio is to improve members' golf skills and enjoyment of the game while providing opportunities for valuable new business contacts.
WHO WE ARE
LPGA Women Who Play - San Antonio is an organization run by dedicated volunteers responsible for organizing numerous events throughout year. The events are mostly golf related, but some are social and some provide networking opportunities.
The golf events are:
- golf education clinics
- monthly tee times
- summer and winter golf leagues
- match play events
- annual Chapter Championship tournament
- fun tournaments to raise funds for our scholarship program
All events are designed to help our members learn, enjoy and play the game of golf.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To motivate and educate women to utilize golf for personal growth and corporate advancement.
- To create opportunities for women of every ability level to bond, network, and enjoy the game of golf in a welcome environment.
- To serve as the communications advocate to positively address issues affecting career-oriented women golfers.
- To dedicate our resources to nurturing young female golfers into the business world. Whether you're a beginner looking for a welcome environment to properly learn the game, or an accomplished golfer seeking the challenge of our national championship series, LPGA Women Who Play - San Antonio offers events and activities to meet your needs.